Looking to make your manufacturing operations more efficient?
We are supporting manufacturing organisations like Oxley Group and Autosmart to optimise their operations, increase productivity and reduce costs through the deployment of IFS Cloud.
Realise the benefits of IFS Cloud for Manufacturing
From sourcing raw materials and managing product lifecycles to ensuring regulatory compliance, IFS Cloud is a powerful end-to-end manufacturing solution: product-development-to-planning, production-to-shipment, customer-engagement-to-servitization. Engineer-to-order (ETO), configure-to-order (CTO), make-to-order (MTO), make-to-stock (MTS), make-to-forecast (MTF), mixed mode, custom or short product lifecycle.
We are helping many manufacturing customers to achieve significant benefits:
- Improved Operational Efficiency: Streamlined processes, reduced downtime, and optimal resource allocation translate to significant efficiency gains.
- Enhanced Product Quality: Predictive quality control minimises defects and ensures consistent product quality.
- Greater Agility: The ability to adapt to changing market demands, and unexpected disruptions makes manufacturing operations more agile.
- Cost Savings: Reduced energy consumption, efficient scheduling, and predictive maintenance all contribute to lower operational costs.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: AI-generated insights empower manufacturing leaders to make well informed, data-driven decisions.
As well as all the core capabilities you’d expect from a manufacturing solution, IFS Cloud includes CRM, Quality, HR, Finance, Document Management and more.
IFS gives you the broad scope and deep functionality to meet the needs of a business operating in the life sciences regulated environment, controlling quality and traceability to FDA and MHRA standards.
Software for automotive OEMs and automotive suppliers. The solution supports different manufacturing and business control strategies for improved supply chain efficiency, cost reductions, quality assurance and management.
IFS addresses the need of the chemicals supply chain and manufacturing business, where material control and compliance are key. Bringing you a broad scope and core functionality like batch balancing to meet the needs of the chemicals industry today.
Shown here is the IFS solution map for Manufacturing indicating the specific functionality that essential in this ever competitive industry.
Would you like to hear how we are supporting manufacturing organisations like Oxley Group and Autosmart?
Contact us to learn more.